- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1 dash salt & pepper
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Cream the eggs, sugar, flour, and salt with hand mixer until well-blended.
- Add 4 cups of whole milk and 4 tbsp melted butter. Mix well.
- Drain the cans of corn and pour into casserole dish.
- Add creamed mixture over corn.
- Bake 45 min to 1 hour until lightly browned and firm in the middle.