1/1 Photo of Nangka Pisang Goreng
regular Pisang Goreng (Fried Banana) batter is using one or mixing two of these flour: corn flour, glutinous rice flour, rice flour, plain flour with egg, water, salt & sugar. yummy. for my version i added fresh jackfruit puree and cinnamon for extra flavour. you can mix and match the flour you want or whatever's available. if using two kinds of flour, make it 1:1. and of course, you can use saba or other banana variety if there's no available foot long pisang. though best if you can find one as it really makes a difference in taste. and the banana turns deep sunset orange yellow once fried. sweet!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1put the fresh jackfruit with little water and dash of cinnamon in a blender.
- 2puree smoothly.
- 3mix the jackfruit puree with flour, bit of water, egg, salt & brown sugar to make a pasty batter.
- 4slice the banana into bite size pieces.
- 5dip and cover the banana slices with batter.
- 6deep fry in canola oil until golden brown.
- 7use absorbent napkins to remove excess oil.
- 8serve warm.
Nutritional Facts for Nangka Pisang Goreng
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.5
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 38.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: