Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 teaspoons water (see directions)
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 dash soy sauce
- Cook spaghetti, drain and rinse with cold water. Mix peanut butter with a few teaspoons of warm water until creamy and light in color.
- Add sesame oil, dash soy sauce, dash Tobasco to taste.
- Pour over spaghetti.
- Serve with Nancy's Sesame Chicken.
LOVE this recipe! Had it on its own as a quick lunch with some corn salad. As I can't have soy, I omitted the dash soy sauce and used just some salt instead which worked very well. Thanks for posting!
Made for your win ofHealthy Choices ABC Valentine's Special February 2011.