Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is good stuff :p
- 16 ounces pasta (penne, wheels, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1 bunch spinach (or chard or kale)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sri racha chili sauce (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup feta
- Clean and trim the greens, and roughly chop, saving both the leaf and stems.
- Cook the pasta, al dente, according to the manufacturers directions.
- About 10 minutes before the pasta will be ready, heat the olive oil in a wok or deep frying pan over medium high until hot, and add the garlic, sauteing until it’s golden brown. Add the chile flakes and top with the greens.
- Let sit for about a minute, and then stir until the greens begin to wilt.
- Add the sesame oil, soy and sri racha.
- Stir to coat the greens, and then reduce the heat to simmer.