Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A really good desert and easy to make.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant lemon pudding
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- Mix well and bake in ungreased pan at 350 degrees for 35 to 50 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Poke holes in cake and pour over cake while cake is hot.
Made this in a 13'x9'" baking dish, & baked it for a little more than 35 minutes! And since I'm a sucker for lemon, I added almost 2 teaspoons of minced lemon zest to the glaze (should have added some to the cake, too)! Thanks for a great treat! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]