- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 In a mixing bowl, stir all ingredients together until well blended.
- place in a greased baking dish and top with buttered Italian style bread crumbs and 3 green pepper rings.
- bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- (for buttered bread crumbs, add a little melted butter to fine dry bread crumbs until moist but not soggy.).