Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
this is a DESSERT that looks like a shallow pie. it's light and delicious and perfect for summer!
Make and share this Nancy's Fruit Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups self rising flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 kiwi
- 3⁄4 cup mandarin orange
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- melt butter before measuring. then add flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon and mix into a paste. pat dough onto a standard size pizza pan (note: we use the disposable aluminum ones).
- bake 14-16 minutes, until golden brown. let stand until completely cooled.
- while crust is baking, allow cream cheese to soften, then beat until smooth.
- add confectionary sugar and cool whip and mix thoroughly.
- spread onto cooled crust.
- add your fruit on top of the creamy topping. you can choose whatever you like. i have listed a rough estimate of what we like to use above, but you can use any fruit of your choosing. arrange by placing one type of fruit in a circle around the edge, working inward with different fruits in each row. (wash fruit thoroughly and drain fruit thoroughly if you use canned fruit.).
- combine cornstarch and sugar with orange juice and boil for one minute.
- add 1/2 tbsp butter. if too thick, thin down with a little water. let it cool.
- brush over the fruit and serve!