Recipe by Ren2pups
I've never had a chicken salad as wonderful as this one. It is one my friend Nancy concocted....The ingredients sound a little strange, however, the combination of flavors is wonderful.
Top Review by AuntWoofieWoof
This is really a really good salad. I used chicken thighs and legs instead of chicken breasts. I also used regular canned artichoke hearts rather than the marinated ones because the taste of vinegar tends to be a little strong to me. I sliced the black olives and cut the grapes in half to make them easier to stab with a fork. I also mixed a little bit of whipping cream with the mayonnaise to thin it down a little bit. I will definitely be making this again! I would give this 5 stars but since I did not use marinated artichoke hearts and chicken breasts , it may throw another chef off.
- 4 large skinless chicken breasts, boiled in water until done,and cooled (after cooling, tear into bite size pieces)
- 1 can large black olives, pitted
- green grape (rinsed to approximately equal the amount of black olives)
- 1 -2 jar marinated artichoke hearts, cut up
- hellman mayonnaise, to the consistency you like
- redi-whip whipped topping, add some for fluffiness and a bit of a sweet taste