Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a recipe from my wife's grandmother. I would never eat chicken salad before, and soon as I tried this I was hooked. Ingredients are added to taste so I'm winging it for measurements.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup red seedless grapes (sliced to your liking)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (reg. or light)
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- Cook chicken how you like; I usually boil mine. Remove from water and let it cool. Chicken can be shredded with a fork, cut into cubes, or thrown into a food processor.
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix together. If the Worcestershire and lemon is too strong, add extra mayo to taste.
- Let it sit in the fridge for a bit because it tastes better cold.
This was different. I like the fact every now and then you bite into a grape. I used water chestnuts as I didn't have any celery. Made for New Kids Tag Game 2010.