Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I got this soup from a very good friend of mine who is a great cook. I haven't tried it as of yet, but I plan to now that soup season is here! She got it from an acquaintance and gave it high reviews! I have no idea how long the prep time is or how many servings, I estimated here.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 4 cups milk (add enough to make as thick or thin as you want)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Mix all ingredients together in a large pot and bring to a boil, turn down and simmer 20 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips grated cheese and sour cream.