Recipe by Jazz Lover
I don't know who Nancy is, but I have been making this banana bread for about 20 years! I think I got it out of an old cookbook, but it is a super moist banana bread. The key is using bananas that are turning black.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash bananas in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Cut in butter.
- Add egg and beat slightly.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and a dash of salt.
- Gradually add to banana mixture.
- Pour into a well-greased loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 45-55 minutes.
- A toothpick inserted should come out almost clean.