Recipe by ~Bliss~
I love eggplant and zukes and this is the best recipe i've ever found for ratatouille.
Top Review by JustJanS
This was very good-I used 1 red, 1 green pepper and 1 teaspoon of italian herbs at the beginning and a big handful of flat leaf parsley at the end. I'm looking forward to leftovers cold today.
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 zucchini, cut in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 2 large green peppers, cut into strips
- 4 tomatoes, peeled,chopped and seeded
- 1 eggplant, peeled and cubed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute' onion until transparent in olive oil in large skillet (not brown).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover; cook over medium heat 45 min.
- ,stirring occasionally.
- A little water may be added if necessary.
- May be served with Parmesan cheese on top.
- May be served cold.
- Serves 6.