This recipe came from the "Nancy Drew Cookbook"
Make and share this Nancy Drew's One of a Kind Hot Chocolate recipe from Food.com.
- Put chocolate, sugar, water, coffee, cinnamon, and salt into a saucepan Stir them together over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Then lower the heat and cook gently for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool. Whip the cream with a hand beater or mixer.
- When the chocolate mixture has cooled, stir it into the whipped cream. Put 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each cup.
- Fill the cups with hot milk. Stir before serving.
- Now enjoy this cup of goodness with your friends!