1/2 Photos of Nancy Drew's One of a Kind Hot Chocolate
This recipe came from the "Nancy Drew Cookbook"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chocolate, sugar, water, coffee, cinnamon, and salt into a saucepan Stir them together over medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
- 2Then lower the heat and cook gently for 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Remove from heat and let the mixture cool. Whip the cream with a hand beater or mixer.
- 4When the chocolate mixture has cooled, stir it into the whipped cream. Put 2 tablespoons of the mixture into each cup.
- 5Fill the cups with hot milk. Stir before serving.
- 6Now enjoy this cup of goodness with your friends!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nancy Drew's One of a Kind Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.2 mg
- Sodium 82.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 5.1 g