This was on the Betty Crocker web site. It said they RACE to the table! Haven't tried this yet, but I think it looks yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat milk, peas, carrots, chicken and soup to boiling.
- 2Mix biscuit mix and milk to make a soft dough.
- 3Drop,gently, by 8 spoonfuls on top of soup.
- 4Cook, uncovered, on low for 10 minutes.
- 5Cover and cook 10 minutes more.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nancy Andretti's Creamy Chicken and Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 939.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: