Recipe by dojemi
I got this great recipe from a friend. I usually serve this as a side dish on the Holidays.
Top Review by Chicagopm
I made this for an Easter dinner sidedish. Even the friend that dislikes jello molds liked this one! This did form in the mold for me but it sort of started drooping fairly soon. I liked the fruit and nut combination (not to mention the creamsicle like flavor). Thank you for sharing!
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 pint softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 (11 ounce) candrained mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple (fresh pineapple CANNOT be used because it will not allow the jello to set)
- 6 maraschino cherries, cut in 1/2
- 2 ounces chopped walnuts