Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Be careful--these are hard to stop eating. If you start tasting the dough and then taste the cookies right when they come out of the oven you may not have any left for anyone else. This recipe was passed down 5 generations in her family and make a nice soft cookie. Recipe courtesy of www.mycrowdedkitchen.com. Serving size is estimated--it looks like it makes a lot, but this batch will go fast.
- In a standing mixer, cream butter, crisco, sugars, peanut butter, and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, salt, cinnamon, and soda.
- Shape into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- With the back of a fork, press a criss-cross into each cookie.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.