Recipe by angelnana
I like this recipe because it is fast and easy to make. It started out as a basting sauce for pork chops and I thought it would be good on wings and it is. Now I am wimpy so I made mine for a wimp. You can make them as hot and sweet as you like. I hope you find them as enjoyable as I did.
Directions See How It's Made
- wash and dejoint wings.
- season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- deep fry wings until done.
- drain on paper towels.
- mix honey and red hot sauce to your taste.
- add wings and coat well.
- place wings on cookie sheet and bake about 10 minutes to let sauce cook into wings
- remove from oven and enjoy.