Recipe by MizzNezz
The kids I had in daycare loved these cookies and dubbed them Nana"s "special" cookies.
- 1 cup coconut
- 3⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Put coconut and pecans on a jelly roll pan and toast in the oven at 350* for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Set aside to cool.
- In lg mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients and vanilla.
- Stir in oats, chips, coconut and pecans.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes, until just browned.