Prep 20 mins
Cook 23 mins
A recipe past down from my Nana. Very rich and not low fat. Great served with garlicky pasta and bread.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cream sherry
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dill seeds
- 1 lb raw shrimp, peeled, deveined
- Melt butter over low heat in the oven in a baking dish.
- Add butter, Worcestershire, sherry, garlic, lemon juice, dill and mix together in dish.
- Arrange shrimp in a single layer in the sauce.
- Broil for 5 minutes.
- Remove and let stand 15 minutes.
- Broil on high 3 minutes more.
This was delicious! No complaints from my family--even my really picky eater!!