1/1 Photo of Nana's Ricotta Gnocchi
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, salt and ricotta; mix thoroughly.
- 2Knead dough on lightly floured board until dough is smooth.
- 3Set dough aside on corned of floured board.
- 4Cut small pieces from dough and quickly roll dough into a "finger thin" roll, and cut into pieces about 1/2 inch long.
- 5Flatten each piece gently with thumb and bring long sides together to form a hollow tube or shell shape.
- 6Arrange the gnocchi on a lightly floured cloth or board, dust them lightly with flour.
- 7After shaping all the dough, gently drop the gnocchi into a large pot of boiling, salted water.
- 8Cook them about 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 9When they rise to the surface, remove them from the pot with a strainer.
- 10Place in a heated bowl.
- 11Serve with your favorite pasta sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Ricotta Gnocchi
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 647.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 134.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 25.3 g