1/1 Photo of Nana's Ranger Cookies
Got recipe from my husbands mom. We all love them. You can even add a cup of cranberries and a cup of white chocolate chips. Last night we even made them into bars. So good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Cream shortening with butter. Gradually add sugars and cream thoroughly.
- 3Beat eggs in a small bowl and add to cream sugar mixture.
- 4In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to cream sugar mix.
- 5Add vanilla, oatmeal, wheaties & coconut and combine well.
- 6Drop by teaspoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Ranger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.0
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Sodium 93.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g