Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Got recipe from my husbands mom. We all love them. You can even add a cup of cranberries and a cup of white chocolate chips. Last night we even made them into bars. So good.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream shortening with butter. Gradually add sugars and cream thoroughly.
- Beat eggs in a small bowl and add to cream sugar mixture.
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to cream sugar mix.
- Add vanilla, oatmeal, wheaties & coconut and combine well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
Very Good. Thanks for posting. After seeing your great picture, I had to try. Family LOVED these!