Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A non alcoholic punch that was served and very much loved at family gatherings when I was a child; I still like this punch. It's cool and refreshing and pretty. Great for bridal/baby shower, luncheon, brunch, child party. Posted per request.
- 1⁄2 cup extra finely granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet (or rainbow)
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ginger ale
- Combine sugar, lemon, orange and cranberry juice and pour into punchbowl.
- Add sherbet and ginger ale.
- Serve immediately.
I served this at a wedding shower and it was a huge hit. For one bowl, I added champagne and used less ginger ale. It was delicious. Very easy to make.