Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
I have not had these since I was a small child. I want to share this recipe with you. Times they are a guess.
- 3 eggs
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 158.51 ml pumpkin
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml pumpkin pie spice
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 226.79 g bowl Cool Whip
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.16 ml margarine
- In large bowl beat ingredients on medium speed until smooth.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper. Spread mixture in sheet pan (thinly) and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn out immediately on towel sprinkled with powder sugar. Peel off wax paper immediately. Set aside to cool.
- Filling: Beat all ingredients in metal bowl until creamy.
- After pumpkin is cooled, cover in filling generously (a lot).
- Slowly roll into a log form.
- Wrap in wax paper and tape ends.
- Chill for 30 to 45 minutes. Slice and enjoy.
Made this for fall PAC and we loved it. Thanks for a great recipe.