Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
I have not had these since I was a small child. I want to share this recipe with you. Times they are a guess.
- In large bowl beat ingredients on medium speed until smooth.
- Line cookie sheet with wax paper. Spread mixture in sheet pan (thinly) and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Turn out immediately on towel sprinkled with powder sugar. Peel off wax paper immediately. Set aside to cool.
- Filling: Beat all ingredients in metal bowl until creamy.
- After pumpkin is cooled, cover in filling generously (a lot).
- Slowly roll into a log form.
- Wrap in wax paper and tape ends.
- Chill for 30 to 45 minutes. Slice and enjoy.
Made this for fall PAC and we loved it. Thanks for a great recipe.