1/7 Photos of Nana's Pull-Apart Bread
mary winecoff's Note:
Nana made this for holiday dinners. It is very easy to do and my boys argue on who has had the most. Simple to do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/2 cup butter and add to milk.
- 2Stir in sugar, salt and yeast until dissolved.
- 3Place flour in large bowl.
- 4Make a well and pour in liquid.
- 5Stir until blended.
- 6Cover and let rise until doubled, 1 hour or longer.
- 7Turn dough on floured surface and roll until 1/4 inch thick.
- 8Cut into 3 inch squares.
- 9Dip each square in remaining melted butter.
- 10Layer squares in 10-inch tube pan.
- 11Let rise until doubled.
- 12Bake 30-40 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Pull-Apart Bread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.4
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 250.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g