Recipe by Q & A's Mom
Ever since I can remember, we have been making this potato salad in my family. I hope you enjoy it as much as we have.
- 6 russet potatoes (cook with skin on, let cool, peeled and diced)
- 1 (8 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 -5 stalks celery, finely diced
- 4 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook the potatoes with the skin on.
- Once they are cooked; let them cool; peel and dice them. In a large bowl, place the diced potatoes, drained olives, dices hard boiled eggs, diced celery, and the sliced pimentos.
- Add the mayonaisse and mustard a little at a time to get the consistency and taste that you like.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix gently as you don't want the potatoes or the eggs to breakdown to much; otherwise, you will end up with a mushy salad.