Love O'Henry bars? Here is the same great taste in a make-at-home slice. This has been a favourite in my husband's family for years-hence the name.
My Private Note
8x8 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the peanut butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar.
- 2Stir and cook until it just comes to the boil.
- 3Add the butter, Rice Krispies, and peanuts.
- 4Pack into a well greased 8" by 8" pan.
- 5Combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and melt.
- 6Add enough butter to make it the consistency of icing.
- 7Pour the icing over the slice.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's O'Henry Bar Slice
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3000.4
- Calories from Fat 1516
- Total Fat 168.4 g
- Saturated Fat 34.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 2628.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 336.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.1 g
- Sugars 172.9 g
- Protein 79.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semi-sweet chocolate chips