Recipe by Paja
Love O'Henry bars? Here is the same great taste in a make-at-home slice. This has been a favourite in my husband's family for years-hence the name.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2⁄3 cup salted peanuts
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 little butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the peanut butter, corn syrup, and brown sugar.
- Stir and cook until it just comes to the boil.
- Add the butter, Rice Krispies, and peanuts.
- Pack into a well greased 8" by 8" pan.
- Combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and melt.
- Add enough butter to make it the consistency of icing.
- Pour the icing over the slice.