Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my nana's recipe. My mom (who is notorious for her inability to cook anything!) used to attempt this fudge, but we always ended up having to eat it with a spoon. It still tasted great, but over the course of my last few attempts, I realized that the trick is getting the temperature up to 240 degrees before adding the peanut butter and marshmallow creme! I think this is hands-down better than even Michigan fudge! Enjoy...
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Bring sugar, margarine and evaporated milk to a rolling boil (240°F).
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and marshmallow creme.
- Pour into a 9x13 pan and refrigerate until cooled.
- Slice, enjoy and don't eat the whole pan in one sitting!