Recipe by Island Gurl
Lemons are a kiwi favorite. This simple, yet stunning, lemon spread is divine over hot scones, toast, or muffins. Use nice, juicy lemons with a bright yellow rind. A special thank you to Nana for sharing her recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- Note about lemon rind: use only the yellow part of the rind. The white part can be bitter.
- Place all ingredients in large microwave safe bowl and mix lightly. You may want to cover lightly with a lid.
- Cook on high for 4 minutes.
- Stir and cook on high for a further 4 minutes.
- Stir again and let cool for a while.
- Put in small jars and place in the refrigerator.
- OR -- give one to a friend. (-:.
- This is a truly SUPERB spread! Thanks Nana. (-:.