1/4 Photos of Nana's Lemon Cheese (Lemon Spread) for Microwave
Island Gurl's Note:
Lemons are a kiwi favorite. This simple, yet stunning, lemon spread is divine over hot scones, toast, or muffins. Use nice, juicy lemons with a bright yellow rind. A special thank you to Nana for sharing her recipe.
My Private Note
small j ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note about lemon rind: use only the yellow part of the rind. The white part can be bitter.
- 2Place all ingredients in large microwave safe bowl and mix lightly. You may want to cover lightly with a lid.
- 3Cook on high for 4 minutes.
- 4Stir and cook on high for a further 4 minutes.
- 5Stir again and let cool for a while.
- 6Put in small jars and place in the refrigerator.
- 7OR -- give one to a friend. (-:.
- 8This is a truly SUPERB spread! Thanks Nana. (-:.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Lemon Cheese (Lemon Spread) for Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 993.8
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 222.2 mg
- Sodium 268.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 182.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 166.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g