Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is different than the others, it has Zucchini in it. Is there anything you can't put zucchini in?? The yield is relative to how big you make them.
- 2 cups zucchini, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups oats
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries or 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- Combine zucchini and salt in colander. Drain for 30 minutes. Squeeze all the water out.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and soda in medium bowl. Whisk to blend.
- In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- Beat until creamy. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture, beating til blended.
- Mix in zucchini, oats, chocolate chips, cranberries and nuts.
- Form heaping tablespoons of dough into balls.
- Place 2" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 - 12 minutes.