Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My nana used to make these, really simple, but really good too-I still remember from when I was 4! If your making them for kids put a jube lolly(candy) in the midle of each before baking, I know I loved this!
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- Cream butter and sugar, beat in syrup, milk and soda, then the flour.
- Place teaspoons of the mix onto a greased tray leaving room for it to spread.
- Cook slowly in a low oven. Leave to cool on tray.
- Im sorry I don't know the exact time to cook them for. I suppose until they seem biscuit-like but before they burn!