Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dip is so easy and can be made at the last minute. Good to take to parties and has always been a hit.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat (drained, rinsed and broken up)
- 1 (6 ounce) canned baby shrimp (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (1 lb) package Ritz cracker
- Spread cream cheese evenly over a dinner size plate
- Pour cocktail sauce evenly over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle crab over top.
- Sprinkle shrimp on top.
- Spoon on top of Ritz Crackers.