1/1 Photo of Nana's Chocolate Cherry Cake
This was one of my Nana's signature cakes...We all loved cherry cordials and received them for Christmas quite a few times! This cake was my Nana's way of giving us that same simple pleasure, but in a more healthy (???) way! YUM-O!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, eggs and flavorings until well-blended. (I use a hand mixer and mix for at least 2 minutes.).
- 2Fold in cherry pie filling (gently).
- 3Spread batter into a 8" x 12" pan that has been greased and floured.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees until done. (40-50 minutes, according to the cake mix package.).
- 5Frost with dark chocolate frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Chocolate Cherry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.8
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 742.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g