Nana was my grandmother in law. This chicken wings are fabulous. Only 3 ingredients. They take a long time to cook, but the results are out of this world. The meat slides of the bone.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put wings on a big roasting pan.
- Cover with soy sauce.
- Bake for an hour. Mixing occasionally to cover the wings with the soy sauce.
- Take out of the oven an let it cool down completely.
- When cool, drain the soy sauce.
- Cover with the sweet chili sauce and bake at 350 for an hour, mixing occasionally to cover the wings with the sauce.
- On the last 5 minutes bring the oven temperature to 450.