CP Camper's Note:
Not really sure if this is a "stroganoff" but that is what Nana called it. It is not the healthiest dinner but it is yummy and quick. We usually boil a chicken on Sunday and save some of the white meat to make this a couple of days later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups white meat chicken, cut to preference (Small Fryer De-boned or canned )
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 11. Saute onion, garlic and celery in butter over medium heat until soft and transparent.
- 22. Add chicken and reduce heat to low. Simmer for five minutes stirring constantly.
- 33. Stir in Soups and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 44. Serve on top of Chow mein noodles and add 2 Tbsp Sour cream to garnish.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.3
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 767.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white meat chicken