Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
Not really sure if this is a "stroganoff" but that is what Nana called it. It is not the healthiest dinner but it is yummy and quick. We usually boil a chicken on Sunday and save some of the white meat to make this a couple of days later.
- 2 cups white meat chicken, cut to preference (Small Fryer De-boned or canned )
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 cups chow mein noodles
- 1. Saute onion, garlic and celery in butter over medium heat until soft and transparent.
- 2. Add chicken and reduce heat to low. Simmer for five minutes stirring constantly.
- 3. Stir in Soups and cook an additional 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Serve on top of Chow mein noodles and add 2 Tbsp Sour cream to garnish.