Recipe by Arctic_Sun
Yummy Blueberry pancakes
Top Review by loof
These pancakes were wonderful! I've never used brown sugar in a pancake recipe before but I really liked the flavor. I didn't have dry buttermilk so I just replaced 1 cup of the water with a cup of buttermilk. These pancakes were fluffy and delicious!
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together in medium bowl and set aside.
- Mix remaining wet ingredients in small bowl and pour into medium bowl with dry ingredients.
- Mix until big lumps are gone but do not overbeat.
- Cook on preheated griddle until edges are beginning to dry then turn and cook the otherside until done. These are great with syrup or powdered sugar sprinkled on them.