Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy Blueberry pancakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons dry buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- Mix dry ingredients together in medium bowl and set aside.
- Mix remaining wet ingredients in small bowl and pour into medium bowl with dry ingredients.
- Mix until big lumps are gone but do not overbeat.
- Cook on preheated griddle until edges are beginning to dry then turn and cook the otherside until done. These are great with syrup or powdered sugar sprinkled on them.
These pancakes were wonderful! I've never used brown sugar in a pancake recipe before but I really liked the flavor. I didn't have dry buttermilk so I just replaced 1 cup of the water with a cup of buttermilk. These pancakes were fluffy and delicious!
This is an extremely yummy blueberry pancakes. I had to do a little substituting because dry buttermilk is not available in my region, so I omit the water and added fresh buttermilk. I also used an egg substitute, other then this I left the recipe as written. Little Miss (DD) really enjoyed the pancakes. Thank you for posting ArcticSun