Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
At Christmas time I frost and add sprinkles.
- 1⁄2 cup Crisco
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In an electric mixer bowl combine Crisco, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in 1 cup sour cream.
- In another bowl, combine dry ingredients and gradually add to the sour cream mixture.
- Chill at least 1 hour (3 - 4 hours is better).
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto a GREASED cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425°F for 8 to 10 minutes--edges should just barley be turning light brown.