1/1 Photo of Nana Pam's Belgium Biscuits
My nana gave my mum this recipe. And she gave it to me. She uses these biscuits as bribes at work :) They are good. I also use the dough to make "spice people" because my kids prefer them to gingerbread men :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter an sugar.
- 2Add egg and syrup. Beat well.
- 3Add flour and other mixed dry ingredients.
- 4Roll out thinly and cut into rounds.
- 5Bake in moderate oven (160ºc) for about 15-20 minutes.
- 6Join 2 biscuits together with raspberry jam.
- 7Ice with white icing and sprinkle with raspberry jelly crystals.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana Pam's Belgium Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (1251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.4
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g