Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is our version of Banana Bread. The little kids get a kick out of fixing this. This is good any time of the day for them. You could add a bit of coconut to this sandwich. But I find many kids do not like the texture of coconut for some reason.
- Let the kids do as much of this as they can.
- Give each child a paper plate, a piece of bread, peanut butter and 1/2 of the sliced banana.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over 1 slice of bread.
- Put slices of banana on one half of the bread.
- Fold in half and eat.
- Repeat step3,4 and 5 for the other slice of bread.
This evening, two of my little friends came home and I made them make these. They loved it. Thanks!!