Recipe by BratGyrl
This is my grandmothers recipe and I get a TON of requests for this. Double up on this because it goes super-fast. goes great with Maple Walnut Cream Cheese... YUM!
Top Review by KennKonn
I am always on the look out for great banana breads, I have tried lots. I love the simplicity of this one, nothing extra is needed...I am sure your Grandma got tons of requests for this. 10 minutes start to finish to get it in the pans. My 2 1/2 year old Day Home girl had to help me make this. It has oil in it so it was safe for her dairy allergies. I made two smaller loaves. Wonderful flavor and texture. Definate keeper and I have passed it onto her mom to make at their house. Thanks a bunch BratGyrl.
- 3 bananas, Mashed with a fork
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add sugar, eggs and oil. Mix well. Add dry ingrdients.
- ** Pick and choose your pan**.
- (1) Pour mix into 5" x 9" leaf pan. Bake 50 - 60 minutes.
- (2) Pour into 3 mini Loaf pans and bake 35-45 minutes each.
- Breads are done when a wooden skewer/toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean.