This is my grandmothers recipe and I get a TON of requests for this. Double up on this because it goes super-fast. goes great with Maple Walnut Cream Cheese... YUM!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add sugar, eggs and oil. Mix well. Add dry ingrdients.
- ** Pick and choose your pan**.
- (1) Pour mix into 5" x 9" leaf pan. Bake 50 - 60 minutes.
- (2) Pour into 3 mini Loaf pans and bake 35-45 minutes each.
- Breads are done when a wooden skewer/toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean.