1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe in my Fannie Farmer cookbook that I picked up at a yardsale for a BUCK! It's older than dirt, and is all taped together but the recipe's are AWSOME! This is also word for word what my Nana's recipe card is for Scalloped Potatoes. Want it in all it's Glory? Seach 'Zaar' for "Nana Hassard's Original Scalloped Potatoes". I only do the Full Fat Version for the Holidays....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- 2"Pam" the whole inside of a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Mix salt, pepper & flour.
- 4Cover the bottom of the casserole with a single layer of potatoes.
- 5Spray Pam on top of the layer and then sprinkle a portion of the flour mix in top.
- 6Repeat steps until all of the potato slices are used. Sprat a generous amount of Pam on the top.
- 7Pour milk over the potato slices until the top is almost covered.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are soft.
Browse Our Top Scottish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scottish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana Hassard's Scalloped Potatoes Fat Free Version
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 421.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g