1/3 Photos of Nana Hassard's Original Scalloped Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe in my Fannie Farmer cookbook that I picked up at a yardsale for a BUCK! It's older than dirt, and is all taped together but the recipe's are AWSOME! This is also word for word what my Nana's recipe card is for Scalloped Potatoes. Want it Fat Free? Seach 'Zaar' for "Nana Hassard's Fat Free Scalloped Potatoes". I only do the Full Fat Version for the Holidays....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C).
- 2Butter a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Cover the bottom of the casserole with a single layer of potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, flour and a few dots of butter.
- 5Repeat until all of the potato slices are used.
- 6Pour milk over the potato slices until the top is almost covered.
- 7Dot with the remaining butter.
- 8Bake for 1 hour or until the potatoes are soft.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana Hassard's Original Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 491.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g