Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Serve with buttered noodles....a family favorite.......
- 8 center-cut pork chops
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- onion, sliced
- green pepper slices
- mushroom, halved
- In a large skillet lightly brown the pork chops.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the soup mix and spaghetti sauce.
- Smother the top with onions, peppers, and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 45 minutes or until the pork chops are tender.
My family liked this recipe a lot. A nice & easy way to do pork chops. All the ingredients aren't showing on the recipe (a Zaar glitch) so I ended up with no green pepper. We don't eat mushrooms so that was out anyway. But I substituted some shredded carrot that I had handy for the green pepper & it worked out well. The only change I'll make next time is to add some fresh garlic (family pref). Thanks for sharing Debe!