Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
The owners of our favorite Thai restaurant decided to return to Bangkok, Before she left she very kindly shared her recipes with me.
- 8 ounces ground pork
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sliced gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- iceberg lettuce
- Put pork into the water and boil, stirring all the time, when cooked drain the water .
- Add to the pork the ginger, scallions, peanuts, lime juice, fish sauce and the red pepper.
- Serve over lettuce leaves.