1/3 Photos of Nalesniki - Polish Crepes With Apple Filling
Um Safia's Note:
Nalenski are very traditional thin pancakes in Poland and come with a huge variety of fillings (and toppings). This recipe is for crepes filled with fresh apple. Posted for ZWT 4.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make the filling to start off with:.
- 2Cook apples with sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice. Mash apples slightly until it resembles course applesauce. Set aside & allow to cool.
- 3For the crepes:.
- 4Beat eggs. Mix sugar, salt and flour well together and stir quickly into the eggs. Add milk and beat hard. Have ready one or more heavy six inch crepe pans, lightly buttered and well heated.
- 5Pour just enough batter into each to cover the bottom of the pan when it is tilted and swirled.
- 6Shake the crepes over the fire until they are slightly browned on the bottom and firm to the touch on top. Do not turn. Put them aside to cool. This may be done several hours before serving.
- 7Fill crepes and roll up. Place on buttered baking dish and brush well with melted butter.
- 8Mix sugar with bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over top. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nalesniki - Polish Crepes With Apple Filling
Serving Size: 1 (1089 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 45.7 mg
- Sodium 120.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g