1 hr 20 mins
Thin pancakes known in English by their French name, crepes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, eggs, and egg yolks.
- 2Add the milk, sugar, and salt; beat with mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
- 3Heat a skillet 4 inches in diameter and brush with butter.
- 4Pour in 1 tbs of the batter and tilt the pan immediately so the batter will spread over the entire bottom of pan.
- 5Cook the pancake on both sides.
- 6Repeat until all the pancakes are cooked, stacking them on a plate.
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nalesniki
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 247.7 mg
- Sodium 471.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 9.6 g