Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Thin pancakes known in English by their French name, crepes.
Make and share this Nalesniki recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the flour, eggs, and egg yolks.
- Add the milk, sugar, and salt; beat with mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
- Heat a skillet 4 inches in diameter and brush with butter.
- Pour in 1 tbs of the batter and tilt the pan immediately so the batter will spread over the entire bottom of pan.
- Cook the pancake on both sides.
- Repeat until all the pancakes are cooked, stacking them on a plate.