- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the flour, eggs, and egg yolks.
- Add the milk, sugar, and salt; beat with mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
- Heat a skillet 4 inches in diameter and brush with butter.
- Pour in 1 tbs of the batter and tilt the pan immediately so the batter will spread over the entire bottom of pan.
- Cook the pancake on both sides.
- Repeat until all the pancakes are cooked, stacking them on a plate.