This is a slightly different and easier take on the first Naked Ravioli recipe I posted. Make sure to keep the balls small or you will have trouble keeping them together. I love this served with Baked Asparagus (#21438).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the ricotta, gorgonzola and egg yolks in a bowl.
- 2Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg, then blend with a hand blender.
- 3Stir in the spinach and two-thirds of the parmesan cheese.
- 4Spread the flour out on a counter or cutting board.
- 5Then take the ravioli mixture out by the spoonful.
- 6You want a lump about the size of a walnut.
- 7Roll it in the flour, shaping it into a round as you go.
- 8Once you have five or six balls, drop them into a pot of boiling water and cook for 30 seconds.
- 9They will rise to the top when done.
- 10Remove with a slotted spoon, let drain and then place in a bowl.
- 11Cover to keep warm.
- 12Continue until all the ravioli balls are cooked.
- 13Melt the butter over a low heat, stir in the garlic and let cook very gently for up to a minute.
- 14Serve immediately, garnished with the left over left over parmesan and garlic butter.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naked Spinach Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.6
- Calories from Fat 489
- Total Fat 54.3 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 352.4 mg
- Sodium 1731.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 45.0 g